A hybrid of guided and passive meditation, Discovery Meditation is a practice specifically designed to help you differentiate between imagination and intuition.
Discovery Meditation assists you in recognizing the conscious and subconscious minds when they speak. The experiences of imagination and intuition feel very similar. Because of this, many people struggle with trusting the intuitive information they receive. They are not sure whether they have created the information or they have received it intuitively.
Get more information and register for the Discovery Meditation Course here https://www.thesagecommunity.com/a/37478/zeDJN52k
In Discovery Meditation, a person begins each meditation purposefully using their imagination. There is a jumping-off point during the meditation where imagination (conscious mind) takes a back seat to intuition (subconscious mind). This jumping-off point becomes significant with repetition, and the feeling between these two states becomes more easily identifiable.
More clear and accurate intuitive messages will come through in time, and the struggle of imagination getting in the way of intuition will become less and less.
Discovery Meditation provides a fantastic structure to meet and converse with your spiritual guides. It is an opportunity to become familiar with your higher self and universal source and tap into the knowledge deep within you. This assists you in becoming more self-sufficient and less dependent on outside resources as you gain more confidence in your own intuition.
The Guided Meditations Included with the Discovery Meditation Course:
- White Room Meditation – A super simple yet super powerful meditation to get out of your head and let intuitive information speak loudly and clearly.
- Beach Run Meditation – If you love the beach, you will love this one! Sand in your toes, this meditation challenges you to feel movement while receiving information.
- Car Ride Meditation – Take a ride with your guide! This meditation introduces you to setting up structures and working with your guide.
- Two Door Meditation – A crowd favorite, the Two Door Meditation gives you answers to your pressing life questions. Should I sell the house? Or no? This is the meditation to find out.
- Library Meditation – A boat ride, a question, a guide and a library. This meditation goes in depth in setting up a delivery method for intuitive answers.
- One Word Meditation – The complete opposite of the Library Meditation, this meditation gets to the core of simplicity and quick answers.
- Healing Pool Meditation – This meditation creates a sacred location for you to return to again and again for your own private healing sessions.